Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Friday, January 28, 2005

Last one

Had to swing by the grocery store today anyhow, and I had this strange desire for It's-It (gee, I wonder why). Well, I wander over to the ice cream section and find that they only have one box left. I got the last one they had. The last one! Do you have any idea what that means? What the implications are? I can now say "Neener, neener, neener! I have a box of It's-It and yooouuu dooo-ooon't!" to all y'all poor lost souls who've never heard of them. Muahahahahaha

Update: I found out that It's-It have their own website (who woulda guessed in this day and age?) for those who don't know what they are.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM PST, Blogger SecretCutter said…

    What is an It's-it?
    If its a type of icecream I've never heard of it.

     
  • At 11:54 AM PST, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    I've never heard of them either! But enjoy!

    Still watching LOTR!

     
  • At 11:56 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, passing thru via blogazoo! nice site, bye

     
  • At 2:44 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW - Just had to share this with you. I was surfing BlogAzoo and BlogExplosion at the same time and ended up on your site in BOTH windows at the SAME time!! What are the odds!!
    Rubbish Films(I tried to log in to post non-anonymously but Blogger wouldn't let me in!!)

     
  • At 3:03 PM PST, Blogger Phil said…

    I've noticed a problem logging into & commenting on posts in Blogger with sites I hit from BlogExplosion. For some reason, it won't let me log in if I just click the "Post a Comment" link. What I've found is that if you open that link in a new window, it works fine. Not sure if others have the same problem, and/or if BlogAzoo has the same issues . . .

     
  • At 3:08 PM PST, Blogger Denise said…

    I've never heard of them, either, and I'm from southern California, so I think it's a NoCal thing only! (I just surfed in through BE and wanted to stop and say hi.)

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home