Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Fuzzy picking

As you may have noticed, I've been experimenting with facial hair lately. Actually, unless you personally know me, or had a recent out of body experience into my home (in which case, stop messing with my cell phone!), I suppose you wouldn't have noticed. Anyhow, I've contemplated growing a goatee for a few years, and finally opted to give it a go. So, 3 weeks into the experiment, I find myself rather constantly scratching my chin and pulling at the hairs. It doesn't itch, it's just different. I suppose it might be considered a healthier (or at least safer) neurotic compulsion than playing with knives and/or lighters.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM PST, Blogger amiethinggoes said…

    hey thanks for the visit on my blog! what about giving us a view of that goatee :)

     
  • At 9:19 PM PST, Blogger Last Girl On Earth said…

    Hey, I'm with Amie! Fork over the pix! We wanna see! (I'll show you mine if you show me yours...well, I don't have, nor will I EVER have a goatee. Never mind.) I do shave my legs, though!

    Anyway, enjoyed your comments on my site. Love what you are doing here, and I'll be back...and you re welcome any time at my blog!

     
  • At 10:23 PM PST, Blogger Phil said…

    Thanks ladies. I'll eventually put up a pic, once it grows out a little more ;) Oh, and I was rather snootily informed by a friend that it's technically not a goatee . . . it's a Van Dyke. Whatever. lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home