Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Thursday, January 27, 2005

The 100

Okay, so as I've been randomly wandering through various blogs via BlogExplosion and the Blogger Navbar, as well as participating in Michele's scavenger hunt, I've noticed an awefull lot of folks have a "100 things you really didn't want to know about me but now that you've seen you'll never be able to purge them from your memory" list. Seems to be a common theme among bloggers (yeah, I figured that out all on my own--aren't you impressed?). So, in order to make my blog even more incredibly unique and different, I've added one as well. It's also available via the link near my profile on the right. Since I didn't want it to appear in the current entries (don't ask why, I'm just anal that way), I backdated it so it's on the March archive. Not sure why I'm explaining all this, rather than just post the link, but I tend to babble (you mean you haven't noticed that about me yet!?!)

3 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM PST, Blogger amiethinggoes said…

    Yap you’re babbling. J . Hey I did my ‘100 Things’ because a fellow blogger asked me why I didn’t have it, so I did it with a twist. I asked my friends to do it for me (remember close friends so as they will say mostly nice things about me). And hey thanks for dropping by my blog! Hope to see more of you there? You know, you visit me, I’ll visit you (wink wink wink).

     
  • At 7:50 AM PST, Blogger Jillyvanilli said…

    You babbling all you like darling, nothing like a good babble.

    Thanks for visiting my blog, I'll get you a fleece snuggle bag for christmas!

     
  • At 8:42 AM PST, Blogger Michele said…

    Ohh, a 100 Things list. I love readign them and using them for scavenger clues (and having scavenger players silently curse me for makign them read through a 100 Things list. Oh yes, I am special that way. Now I must go read yours and blogroll you.

    Ah, you do keep me busy.

    Love your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home