Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Hi Everybody!!

Over the weekend, while taking a gander at the statistics for this blog, I noticed a rather large influx of hits originating from my former employer's domain. This unusual source of traffic, along with "coincidentally" receiving more than one e-mail on the same topic from multiple new readers (in and out of that company) draws me to the inevitable conclusion that the two are related. Whether all the hits are being generated from the same little girl and her immediate co-workers, or if the hits are from a broader base at the company, I'm not entirely sure.

Anywho, in case at least some of that traffic is from folks I got along with over there (which would actually be most of the employees), but haven't talked to in a while--Hiya! How're things going? Feel free to drop me a line and catch up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home