Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

That's IT!

I'm through. Had enough. Not gonna take it any more. After 2 more days of problems with Blogger, they're "second chance" is more than used up. I'm not going to be updating this blog any more. I'm fully moving over to BlogDrive. So, for my regular readers, please update your bookmarks to my new blog. There are a few things about BlogDrive I'd like to see changed/added, but the reliability issues here at Blogger are just plain and simple unbearable any more. See you in the new digs, and feel free to bring a house-warming gift.

New blog: http://nomadechoes.blogdrive.com

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM PST, Blogger Kim said…

    OK....So I hate blogger as much/more than you do........

    Your comment made me laugh out loud (thank you by the way) Now keep in mind that I was * (eight!) years old, and imagined that my own mother (God bless her) was in fact, a vampire. I wasn't doing a whole lot of timeline thinking there... Or any rational thinking for that matter... However, I am impressed, now that I am an adult, AND if I don't say so myself, That I was able to conjecture such thoughts at such a tender age... Bully for MY brain. Of course, I smoked tons of pot between then and now and of course, do not have nearly the brain cell capacity I did then, but then again, who's keepin' track? hmm? Again, Phil, thank you so much for your comment on my story, sorry I had to respond on your own blog, (cuz we BOTH know, blogger SUCKS) but unfortunately, it Was my only recourse... and as always, I hope to hear from you again soon, and I ALSO hope (Gods willing) that blogger sees fit to deliver this tome to you. Thanks! Kim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home