Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Suesserheroes

Thursday I met up with Llama Girl to go to Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure. Lots of cool rides like "The Hulk" (visible below) and "Dueling Dragons" roller coasters, "The Cat in the Hat" kiddy ride and "Spiderman" 3-D. Plus various characters like Wolverine, Thing 1 and Betty Boop wandering around.


You wouldn't like it when it's angry Posted by Hello

The only bummer was that Llama Girl ended up leaving early because she wasn't feeling well. But it was so cool of her to take some time and keep me company for at least a little while. Anywho, despite the bummer of not getting to hang with her longer (and seeing her feel miserable), I still had a blast.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home