Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Friday, March 11, 2005

The plunge

So yeah, after the recent problems with Blogger (actually, most recent ones, as there've been problems for a while) I've decided to jump ship. As such, I may not be blogging much for the time being while I check out various hosts and begin the process of configuration (not to mention transferring all my archives). Once I'm up and running, I'll let y'all know of the new digs.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's been quite frustrating hasn't it? i left blogger a few months ago because i found it so inconsistent and it seems to have gotten worse. good luck finding new digs.

     
  • At 2:39 AM PST, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    You'd better! Or I'll be round there sorting you out! Which sounds like fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home