Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Peek-a-boo

Every now and again, my goofball of a dog will flop down on the floor and cover his eyes with his paws. I'm not sure if he's trying to play "peek-a-boo" or "hide-and-seek". But he'll hold his paws over his eyes for a little while, then just kinda peek out from under one to stare at me. Then he'll cover both eyes again. It's just adorable.


Shh...quiet. He's hiding. Posted by Hello

I finally got a picture of it last night. Usually, I don't have the camera in arm's reach. And even when I do, he usually stops doing whatever cute thing I want to take a pic of the moment he spots the camera. So, consider this a rare treat.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM PST, Blogger amiethinggoes said…

    awww cute. i thought it was a stuff toy.

     
  • At 7:45 PM PDT, Blogger Kimmee & Krissteen said…

    lol, awesome! I have the same luck with mine. I have managed to get a few good ones that I will be posting in due time. thanks for stopping to visit my blog.

     
  • At 10:14 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is really cool. I wish my dogs would do something like that. One of them doesn't even recognize me every time I come home and barks her head off for several minutes like I'm a burgler or something! What could cause that? Poor eyesight? But she isn't that old, only 5. Extremely short memory? Possibly. If anyone else's dogs do this or if anybody has any ideas what causes it, feel free to let me know.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home