Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Friday, March 04, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

Wow. Can you believe it's been a full year since I started blogging? Amazing, ain't it? I realize that means I'm still a relative newbie to the world of blogging, but it's a milestone to me. I mean, it seems like just yesterday I was sitting down, logging into Blogger for the first time and thinking "What the hell am I doing? Do I really have anything interesting to say? Will this thing end up being just another waste of space on an already cluttered Internet?" Now, maybe it has been. I dunno. It's not like I'm a really objective and impartial judge of that in this case. But so far it's been fun--a way to meet a few new folks; vent frustrations; share humorous moments; etc. And after a full year of babbling away, I'm more addicted than ever to it.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM PST, Blogger amiethinggoes said…

    Happy Anniv Phil! I don't know if I'll be able to stay one year like you did, but it'll be cool! How time flies.

     
  • At 3:26 AM PST, Blogger Jay said…

    Congratulations; any way you look at it, it's an accomplishment.

     
  • At 6:42 AM PST, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good going! I am waiting for my first in a few months time :))

     
  • At 7:34 PM PST, Blogger Jen said…

    Happy Anniversary!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home