Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Gack! Annoyance

Okay, so after not being able to log into Blogger until just now (hence, not being able to update comments or make a new post), 3 attempts at publishing this entry and several other quirky incidents and all around slow performance, I'm coming to the conclusion that I should move my blog off of Blogger. If anyone has any suggestions for a reliable, easy to use, free blog hosting site, let me know please (feel free to e-mail using the link at the right if the friggin' Blogger comments still aren't working). Thanks.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have never had any trouble with Blogdrive!! It works well and is easy to use!! Have a great day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home