Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Dead men walking

I rented Shaun of the Dead Friday night. For those who haven't seen this already, do so. Hillariously good time. You should actually probably watch the movie more than once. The first time so you can be exposed to the main humor. But after that, try to pay special attention to the "little things" . . . stuff going on in the background, special close attention to the dialogue, etc. There really is a ton of subtle stuff going on that deserves to be noticed

4 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM PST, Blogger kimbofo said…

    Hey there, I got here via Blog Explosion. Strangely enough I watched Shaun of the Dead on Friday night too - I haven't laughed so much in ages. Simon Pegg is one funny man. I loved this film and may watch it again soon some time.

    http://kimbofo.typepad.com

     
  • At 12:54 PM PST, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    Love, love, love Shaun Of The Dead!
    Good Choice, Cheeky!

     
  • At 6:09 PM PST, Blogger Arethusa said…

    I saw it in the theatre last year but maybe I will rent it and keep a lookout for all the subtle bits behind the action. Good movie.

     
  • At 4:39 AM PST, Blogger Kim said…

    Shaun of the Dead was a great time, I suggest watching it the first time drunk though, as I did with my friends. We laughed like idiots... ok, so we ARE idiots, but that's not the point. The movie is funny, damnit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home