Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Bleh

Ever wake up in the morning, and before you even shove the covers aside, you get the feeling it's going to be one of those days? You know, the kind of day where you regret getting out of bed in the first place? Sure you have. So then you contemplate getting out of bed at all. I mean, it is the weekend afterall, so it's not like you have to get up and go to work or something. But then you realize that it is the weekend and what's the point of having weekends if you're not going to get up and try to do something fun. And then your dog drives the point home by shoving his cold nose in your face and giving you that "Get up, cuz I'm hungry and you need to feed me" look. Sure you have. Of course you have. I mean, I'd hate to think I'm the only one.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM PST, Blogger hearts81 said…

    My kids used to do that when they were little and wanted someone to make their breakfast. What can you do... you can sleep when they grow up lol...

    A Touch of Style :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home