Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Ain't they cuuuute?

Like I said before, I got to meet up with some friends on Monday night (and briefly on Thursday as well). They are such absolute sweethearts who spent more time with me than I was expecting, and just crazy enough to be entertaining without annoying.


Me, Llama Girl & Froot Loop Posted by Hello

I just wish I had gotten a pic on Monday of the Froot Loop drinking a daquiri from a mug quite literally as big as her head--I don't think I've ever seen a cuter sight.

Now if I could just stop crushing on girls who are engaged or not into guys . . .

4 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM PST, Blogger Arethusa said…

    Awww, they are cute! I've been thinking about colouring my hair blue (well just streaks perhaps) but haven't mustered the courage yet.

     
  • At 6:01 PM PST, Blogger amiethinggoes said…

    wow! such red hair!i myself don't think i can get away with that. responsible adult, huh?

     
  • At 6:47 PM PST, Blogger Phil said…

    Actually, it's more pink than red . . . color didn't come out quite right in the pic.

    And if you look close, it says "Cleverly DISGUISED as a responsible adult" ;)

     
  • At 1:58 AM PST, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    You need to find yourself a support group for that! There may be a girl who has the same problem as you and then, hey presto!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home