Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Monday, March 07, 2005

Ah, childhood memories

Probably every little boy growing up in America has gotten into an argument with his chums over "Who would win in a race? Superman or Flash?" Or "Who's stronger? The Hulk or Juggernaught?" Or "Who would win in a fight? Q (from Star Trek) or The Beyonder?" For girls, I imagine it was things like "Who'd win in a beauty contest? Malibu Barbie or Enchanted Evening Barbie?"

But reading this was just absolutely hilarious. I mean, everyone knows Snake Pliskin could never win a fair fight, and this Chopper guy got his butt kicked more than once by other thugs. So of course Max would wipe the floor with them both. And even if Snake tried to cheat, cuz Max knows how to fight dirty, too. Can you believe these nimrods? Thinking that Snake Pliskin or Chopper could take Max . . . fools. Seriously, though, it never ceases to amaze me what people will spend their time arguing about.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:14 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, I have to go with Max too.

    Soy
    http://soyunperdedor.blogdrive.com

     
  • At 9:29 AM PST, Blogger Panthergirl said…

    Hey! No sexist generalizations!! My girl friends and I were WAY more interested in Superman than Barbie! LOL

    Just wanted to say thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog to support Greyhound Rescue & Rehab!

     
  • At 12:35 AM PST, Blogger Arethusa said…

    Ra! Comments work again! This is my third attempt at commenting on your lovely blog and I completely forgot what I wanted to post. So here.

     
  • At 12:35 AM PST, Blogger Arethusa said…

    Oh yeah I dug Barbie but I can't ever recall my friends and I arguing about beauty contests. wtf? bwahahahah.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home