Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Monday, February 07, 2005

When it rains, it pours

Oh yeah, I'm having a good day. Did you know that raviolis can explode? Really, they can. This was discovered just a short while ago. Fortunately, no one was injured, as the microwave contained most of the explosive force. Now I'm wondering if putting the microwave outside to let the rain wash it out would be the easiest solution. Unless anyone wants a microwave with a cool red interior . . .

6 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How many seconds? I don't think anything has exploded in a while in my microwave but it's still pretty dirty.

    :: Mona ::

     
  • At 12:27 PM PST, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    Apparently Grapes explode in there too!

    Sinead O'Connor- tee hee!

     
  • At 8:35 PM PST, Blogger Arethusa said…

    Ouch. This may have been why I just had coffee and a small pastry for dinner. The cooking mojo was not strong with me tonight.

    I pick the rain option!

     
  • At 1:55 AM PST, Blogger amiethinggoes said…

    hmmm there wasn't any victim yet on my microwave. if i put it in ok, it comes out even better.

     
  • At 9:29 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WHOA! Note taken! :)

    <"3 )~ http://www.techtrend.com/blog/taranicole

     
  • At 12:18 PM PST, Blogger Suzanne said…

    yeah...i've exploded lot's of things in the microwave. Isn't it cool?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home