Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

What State?

Thought I'd do something really special for my 100th post to this blog (Holy guacamole! Have I really had enough to babble about for 100 posts!?! That's almost as amazing as the fact I've had over 2,000 visitors--never would've expected that ). But this was the best I could come up with on short notice. This is kinda neat, though nothing spectacular. Here's a graphic of all the States I've visitted (at least, ones I remember).



create your own visited states map

2 Comments:

  • At 8:33 PM PST, Blogger Arethusa said…

    I haven't been to nearly that much, but then I still have a few Canadian provinces to visit first.

     
  • At 9:06 AM PST, Blogger Katya Coldheart said…

    i've visited 48 states and will "do" alaska this year...with only hawaii remaining for my 10th wedding anniversary...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home