Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Thursday, February 03, 2005

A new record!

My dog actually stayed clean for at least one full minute after his bath today! I swear that's gotta be a record for him. Of course, he was so proud of himself, he promptly found the biggest pile of dirt in the yard and rolled around in it. Y'know, the least he could have done was waited until I had changed into some dry clothes (funny how more water ends up on the dog owner than on the dog receiving the bath, ain't it?).

3 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I spent the afternoon bathing both my dogs, as they decided to roll in something horrible on our walk today. I ended up with me and the kitchen both being far more drenched than either dog, so I feel your pain.

    Found you via Blogazoo.

    Much respect.

    --Melissa

     
  • At 2:29 AM PST, Blogger amiethinggoes said…

    maybe you could have taken the bath together, that way you can save water. ;)

     
  • At 5:16 AM PST, Blogger Ms Mac said…

    Sounds like my youngest boy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home