Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Monday, February 28, 2005

Half day

Monday night I met up with some friends to have a few drinks. I know they claim I didn't drink enough, but I can assure you it was enough to feel it the next day (if the Froot Loop & Llama Girl are reading this, remember I told you I don't have nearly the alcohol tolerance you two have built up!). Anyhow, that and the staying up until around 4:00 am made for taking a half day of vacationing on Tuesday. So Gatorland it was.


Feedin' da gators Posted by Hello

Gatorland is a relatively small attraction that focuses on (you guessed it) llamas. Oh wait, I mean gators. But they did have a llama in the petting zoo. They give gator wrestling demonstrations, feeding shows and plenty of info about the reptillian critters. Kind of a cheezy place, really, but fun nonetheless. For folks who live in Florida (or Louisiana and the likes) I imagine it's a non-attraction, as gators are pretty much all over the place (saw several at Kennedy as well). But for a punk from Cali, it was interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home