Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Monday, February 07, 2005

Even better than washing the car

Hmph. Seems to never fail. We get a few days of nice, sunny weather here, so I turn the sprinkler timer back on . . . and it rains. I kid you not, every time I set the lawn sprinklers to automatic, it rains. And you can bet your bottom dollar that (no matter what the weather report says) if I turn them off, it'll be nice and sunny for the next week at least . . . but if I leave them on, it'll keep raining.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM PST, Blogger M. said…

    HAHA...I've never used sprinklers so I have no experience in the matter...

    No problem on the comment issue on my page. Everyone does it once or twice!

    cmesmyl.modblog.com

     
  • At 9:27 AM PST, Blogger dom said…

    LOL you should know better !
    Why do you think I ignore weather forecasts and go out wearing shorts and a t-shirt wellingtons raincoat sweater and sunglasses... I'm ready for any situation :)

     
  • At 1:43 AM PST, Blogger amiethinggoes said…

    magic!

     
  • At 1:44 AM PST, Blogger amiethinggoes said…

    magic!

     
  • At 1:52 AM PST, Blogger amiethinggoes said…

    ooops sorry for that! somethings wrong with me. i'm like a broken record. must be my battery :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home