Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Monday, January 24, 2005

Too long

Today was "yard work day". Actually, I didn't get as much done as I had planned, mostly due to an unexpected bought of laziness. But, as I was out there pulling various weeds, grasses and undesirable big leafy green things that annoy me but can't seem to get rid of (which reminds me, if anyone knows how to obliterate an infestation of "elephant ear" plants, let me know . . . I've tried digging every scrap of root I can find, and dousing them with RoundUp, but it hasn't slowed them down), and I come accross several colonies of worms. I don't think they were true nightcrawlers, but similar. Anywho, it reminded me that it's been entirely too long since I last went fishing. Months. Several months. Actually, I don't even recall precisely when my last fishing expedition was. So yeah, I think I'm going to have to do some of that next weekend. Or maybe even sneak off during the week. Guess I'll have to get a license soon, then . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home