Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Vroom Vroom

So, have I mentioned yet that I'm going to the Daytona 500 in February? Cool huh? Granted, I won't have the best seat in the house, and I'm not a huge fan of restrictor plate events, but it's The Daytona 500!! I try to go to at least one NASCAR Cup race a year, and target tracks where I've never been before so I can take some time and see a different part of the country. Daytona wasn't really all that high on my list, but since it'll be Rusty's last Daytona 500 (and probably Mark Martin's as well) I figured it'd be a good one to see. 'Sides, there's a Titan missile launch scheduled at Kennedy that week too, so that'll be totally cool to witness (assuming they don't schedule it on the same day as the 500!). Yeah, I'm looking forward to it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home