Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Monday, December 20, 2004

Homecoming

So, way back in October I had some folks come out to put in a sprinkler system and new sod in my front & back yards. Trust me, it was necessary. The weeds were knee high or taller, and the lawnmower flat out refused to do anything in the back yard. Anywho, they started work in early October, and were supposed to be done just before I left on my Colorado trip. Since they were going to be doing a bunch of work in the back, I obviously had to arrange for other accommodations for my dog. Figured it would all work out fine having him stay at my folks' house, since he'd be staying there while I went vacationing anyhow. Well, due to weather and other issues, things took a little longer than expected. And, well, upshot is that the puppy dog finally got to come home today. Very happy day . . . the place didn't seem the same without him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home