Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Blank stare

Well, I've got this strange urge to blog something. But have absolutely no idea what. It's a strange sensation, really. This nagging feeling and desire to sit down and write, but the only thing that comes to mind when I actually do so is "duh, hmmm". I'm not even sure why I have this urge . . . it's not like I've traditionally had this habit of blogging every single day. Yet here I sit, typing away about absolutely nothing. Strange. Maybe it has something to do with me recently thinking about picking up writing again. It's been a long time since I tried my hand at some prose. Dunno. But I imagine anyone reading this is feeling something similar. Afterall, why else would you be sitting through this drivel if you didn't have some kind of undeniable, irresistable urge to read a blog, even though nothing of interest had been posted. I suppose it's somewhat like flipping through the channels on the TV and finally settling on watching the same re-run of some Step by Step episode you've seen a thousand times before, just because there's nothing else on but you can't seem to tear yourself away from the set . . . not that I've ever done that, mind you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home