Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Thursday, August 19, 2004

It's Only Been Four Years?

Well, since I've had all this extra time on my hands, being unemployed and all, I've been able to catch a fair amount of the Olympics. I don't recall ever seeing as much as I have. Haven't really been following events in great detail, but it's still been fun to see some of them. In particular, the swimming events are usually pretty cool (congrats to the US women's team on shattering that world record!!), a little bit of the cycling, beach volleyball (hey, what can I say, Kerri Walsh & Misty May in bikinis--how can I not want to watch? ). Saw the gold medal match for men's archery . . . impressive! And of course, no Olympics would be complete without watching at least a little bit of the gymnastics events.

Anywho, kudos to all the participants, regardless of nationality. They are truly the best athletes and sportsmen in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home