Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Wow, what a shocker

Well whaddya know. Those pathetic, moronic, know-nothing losers at FOX went ahead and cancelled Wonderfalls. I just don't get it. FOX comes out with these incredible shows, screw up the marketting, then cancel the show when it doesn't get instant top-of-the-chart ratings (for crying out loud, they only gave Wonderfalls like 4 episodes!). I'm wondering how long Tru Calling is going to last. I guess they're too busy trying to make room in the schedule for garbage like Playing it Straight, The Simple Life, My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance, The Swan, Totally Outrageous Behavior and the winner of the "should have been put out of its (and our) misery 3 sequels ago" American Idol. That's it, I've had enough of their crap. I sincerely hope that someone from FOX wanders accross this 'blog some day, so they can see exactly why they lost this viewer. Better yet, I hope some of their advertisers get the message. Never again will I support their network, never again will I tune in to one of their shows, never again will I purchase their DVDs or other products, and never again will I pay for a movie produced by them, and I encourage all you others out there to do the same.