Echoes in a Nomad's head

Due to problems with Blogger, I've MOVED! Come visit my new home here

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Welcome

Greetings and salutations! I have absolutely no idea if anyone will ever actually read any of this. But, in case there is some wildly lonely, pathetic fool who had the misfortune of accidentally happening upon this poor excuse for a 'blog, thanks for stopping by! My ramblings here will most likely have little to do with reality, or offer any insights into our existence, but instead serve merely as an outlet for the periodic runaway freight trains that rumble through what passes for my mind. There will, in all likelihood, be more than one complaint, periodic (read: frequent) bitching about my work, home or life in general. This should not, in any way, be construed to mean that I am a bitter or pathetic individual--there are plenty of other reasons to draw that conclusion. Other times, I may post random snippets of short stories or other musings. Hopefully, you'll find things entertaining and/or realize that your life isn't all that bad. Have a nice day.